Is slim cleaner software safe. Slim cleaner. Nothing yet…

Customer Question
Is slim cleaner software...

Is slim cleaner software safe

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Slim cleaner

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing yet wanted to check and see if it is safe

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Sorry for the delay in reply. Yes it is safe to use however I do not think it is a very good program in my professional opinion. One moment and I will provide with a similar but better free program.

Use Ccleaner instead. This has been around for a long time and is one of the best programs for this type of thing. They have paid versions of the program but the free version should be fine. You can download it on this page: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.