I have a MSN paid account, MSN is my home page and I connect…

Customer Question
I have a MSN...

I have a MSN paid account, MSN is my home page and I connect to my hotmail email account from there. I have lost the ability to connect to my

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Email. I can get it through my Iphone but not my home desk top computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Has your homepage changed or are you receiving some other error?

No, just that the site can’t be reached

Do you mean when you open your web browser you get a site can't be reached message?

Cancel this request