Where do I find the Security Page so I can change my

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find the Security Page so I can change my password ***** my ATT/Yahoo email account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Just my desktop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Nope, I read the help page and it says go to the Security Page... but I cannot find the Security Page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just felt it was time to change my email password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you currently trying to change password ***** your att email account or outside ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.