I'm concerned about whether I have the Intel CPU

Customer Question
I'm concerned about whether...

I'm concerned about whether I have the Intel CPU architectural flaw they're talking about on the news or not. I have a support contract with lenovo. My laptop is a lenovo laptop -- 2436CTO -- W530 laptop. serial PK1PN94, BIOS GSETA6WW (2.66) . Intel sticker on keyboard says CORE i7. OS is windows 7 Professional. (1) Does my CPU have the architectural flaw/ (2) What should I do about it?

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have?

Did you read my message?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo?

Are you a real person, and have you read my initial message (It has all the info you could ask for)?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have automatic updates turned on on Windows?