Northwest never told me I had to pay for this service. And…

Customer Question
Northwest never told me...

Northwest never told me I had to pay for this service. And my support service on my computer is free.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Why do you need to know the model of my computer the bank did not ask for that at all they said just change your password ***** northwest bank on line.

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

Some information I do not want go give you at this time. Because the bank did not ask me for that information.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a month ago the computer was down because of the bank now they are up they were down for two days and that is when my passwords got mess up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get a password ***** be connected so I an start all over again. If you need to know who I am tell me what you want besides my computer stuff.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff