The "Activity Monitor" no longer shows process status when I…

Customer Question
The "Activity Monitor" no...

The "Activity Monitor" no longer shows process status when I open it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I think the tool is called the "Activity Monitor" in English. My system is running the Swedish language variant and the tool is there called "aktivitets hanteraren". It is hte main tool in Windows for observing resource usage.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Ok, its a Sony Vaio. Not sure about the exact model number. The thing is the toool works for all the other resource monitoring. It is only the process info t4hat is now always blank. The problem is new. I hanve never seen this before and have had this laptop for at least 5 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff