Sorry about this, but I cant remember my password, can't…

Customer Question
Sorry about this, but...

Sorry about this, but I cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba Satellite (Windows 7)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm just trying to get into my Kobo e-reader account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
Forgot your kobo account password ***** problem click on the link given below and reset your password.

https://www.kobobooks.com/passwordretrieval.html

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

I never got the answer and once I found out how much it cost I decided I wasn't interested in getting the answer or joining the organization. I'd prefer to get a refundMarge

Like I told you a few times, had I known that it was going to cost me $65.00 I would not have even asked for help. And I'm not interested in anything more. I never even looked at the answer because I was so upset with the cost. Like I said I don't want anything more to do with your organization.Marge

i have provided you the answer. If you have any billing related question you can contact customer care as i will not be able to help you in billing related issue.

Just save me time and forward this to the customer care dept. and I better not be on any trial period. I told you I'm not interested in this at all. Get it done, Moses.