Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
How can I stop ads coming to my phone. Pixel 1. Android.
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
How can I stop ads coming to my phone JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone? Customer: Pixel 1 JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you… read more
How do I stop any and all adverts automatically appearing on
Ben Alonzo
Ben Alonzo, Science Professor/Computer Scientist
How do I stop any and all adverts automatically appearing on my Samsung … read more
I am getting an annoying notice on my browser saying I have
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am getting an annoying notice on my browser saying I have a virus and call the number now. I have run my AVG antivirus deep scan and it shows nothing. Still can't get into Microsoft Edge because tha… read more
I have been trying for 2 hours to speak with someone. I am
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I have been trying for 2 hours to speak with someone. I am receiving many pop ups from google on my phone. I am not and adept technology user and these pop ups make it impossible to make or receive ca… read more
My iPad pops up other games to install while I play my
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
My iPad pops up other games to install while I play my games. Usually I can “x” it off. This procedure is not working. I even installed it and deleted it but it came back … read more
My son set up my BB&T app using User I'd, password and
Richard, IT Manager
My son set up my BB&T app using User I'd, password ***** security questions where I cannot log onto MY ACCOUNTS IN MY NAME WITH MY SS #!!! I want to change all now. This is my account! … read more
$90 to advertise a movie. In the last hour of the campaign,
Pete, Senior Engineer
$90 to advertise a movie. In the last hour of the campaign, FB notified me by email that there was a problem because the movie thumbnail had words written on it and people were having trouble clicking… read more
I have a question about my google addresses on my cell
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have a question about my google addresses on my cell phone. It seems I have 2: [email protected] & clyoutzlcsw. How do I get rid of the 2nd one? … read more
Can only one person listen to pandora plus? well i listening
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
well i listening to it on my tv and my son is trying to listen on his ps 4 … read more
I have a message on my other browser saying I have a Trojan
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
Hello, I have a message on my other browser saying I have a Trojan worm and to call a certain phone number I am afraid to call it … read more
I have an Android Turbo running your latest revision to the
Jared Schwager
Jared Schwager, Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician
Hello, I have an Android Turbo running your latest revision to the Android operating system Since the last update, I have been plagued with innocuous, inappropriate, intrusive, disruptive pop-ups. I a… read more
Google has taken $179 from my checking account and I need to
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Google has taken $179 from my checking account and I need to talk to someone about charges. They were incurred on my 10 yr olds phone. Please HELP!!!!! I have tried several numbers that say there is n… read more
why do i have to watch commercials while waiting for designated
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
why do i have to watch commercials while waiting for designated videos to load & run ? i resent the invasion on my time with ads i dont care about… read more
I get a message TProgressBar property out of range when
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
I get a message TProgressBar property out of range when I try to load advertising onto the Solitaire game. I don't even know what that is, much less how to fix it !… read more
Hi I have moved from ver 4.3.2 paid to 7.1 If you were selling
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
Hi I have moved from ver 4.3.2 paid to 7.1 If you were selling it I would buy it but My registration # XXXXX longer is valid, too old. How can I get to the paid mode so I can get the advertising box o… read more
When I open my iGoogle home page, I get a p.txt thing that
Eternak
Eternak, IT Manager in technical support
When I open my iGoogle home page, I get a p.txt thing that is actually p.txt.htm and it is an ad page for Amazon. While I like and use Amazon, this feels more like some kind of spyware. I want to get … read more
I have an account with AOL. I have never had any kind of account
Joseph Medhous
Joseph Medhous, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have an account with AOL. I have never had any kind of account number and have NEVER used your service. I am however paying $32.90 every month. It is an automatic deduction from my checking account.… read more
from scratch how much would it cost to set up a online ...
Kenneth Ballard
Kenneth Ballard, Software Engineer
from scratch how much would it cost to set up a online poker room including a years advertising on the net… read more