My computer will not let me enter aol.com to get my email.

Customer Question
My computer will not...

My computer will not let me enter aol.com to get my email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser, internet explorer

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. I do not think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am just having lots of problems with my system.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with AOL email?