OVER TO cOnSUMER Credit, spent hours in Target today and in…

Customer Question
I AM SWITCHING OVER...

I AM SWITCHING OVER TO cOnSUMER Credit, spent hours in Target today and in the end they told me they could not connect me as you had the phone locked. Of course with all the fooling around, my phone charge ran out, so had to wait until I got home to charge it. When I dialed 611 I got a person who could not help me unless I opened the phone and read an 11 number whatever it is. I do not know how to open

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Me is Debbie, my account # is 188045470408.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I am not sure. My phone number is(###) ###-#### sorry Pearl I thought I was connected to Andy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what? I have an account passcode do you need that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.