I have a Windows 10 Virtual Machine Parallels light

Customer Question
I have a Windows...

I have a Windows 10 Virtual Machine Parallels light product..operating on a Macbook Pro 10.11.16 I had to renew the subscription - on renewal to restart the machine it is asking for a Windows 10 password. Now, initial set up might have asked for that, but never since, and I don't have it. So I need to set it so it doesn't ask for a password, or reset a new one.... my business software runs on this machine so I need to be able to do this! Care to Team View?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think those are the basics: won't let me in, don't know the password, don't need a password!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello. Hello. When I found the "Microsoft support site" chat line, there was the distinct impression we were heading for a one on one chat to solve this.... and no mention of pay until we got going... so.... telephone support (say, Westnet) usually says: somebody will phone you back, or be with you, between x and xx minutes.... not usually minutes to one day. I need to resolve this.. any idea when i might get help, as I actually have appointments this afternoon? Thanks, Steve
anybody home here?
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Steve, sorry for the delay - I just came online and saw that you have been waiting for some time!

If you cannot remember the Windows 10 password ***** you can reset it at:
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------