I need a password for my pop..net email account. Sorry I had…

Customer Question
I need a password...

I need a password ***** my pop.cox.net email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Cox account on any other devices?

No, sorry I had to turn off the jitterbug smartphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, Pearl and a phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been working with phone to Cox, but we got disconnected

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!