I can't find my family tree. I need to speak to someone. I…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my family tree

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need to speak to someone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am just trying this evening. I don't get to a place to log in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that i know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are you trying to login to an account on an ancestry site such as ancestry.com or findmypast.com?

Do you still need assistance?