I'm being charged 200.00 for something i did't purchase.. i…

Customer Question
I'm being charged 200.00...

I'm being charged 200.00 for something i did't purchase.. i don't even know how to use this program please refund me

Technician's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

Wheres the link

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

10 hp don't know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

One these two charges never just this time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What does it say the $200 charge is for?