Skype will not accept my email to open an account. Why? I…

Customer Question
Skype will not accept...

Skype will not accept my email to open an account. Why? I initially signed in as spencer&nanibeus but then tried to change it to my email account which is***@******.***. Please help

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

I am just now trying to open an account and have never had one before.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Not since I got a new computer after the old one was hacked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I want to have an account by my email.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to create Skype account?