I want to talk to a live person at micsroft and cannot get…

Customer Question
I want to talk...

I want to talk to a live person at micsroft and cannot get anywhere tryint to contact them They keep giving me the runabout. How can I talk to a live person in Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have no idea what model i or os, Just need a telephone number for Microsoft Nothing more.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

Apple iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Everything I can think of. ALL I WANT IS A TELEPHONE FOR MICROSOFT> NOTHING MORE PLEASE>

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me Microsoft telephone please. This is not rocket science.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

The number is *****(###) ###-####My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.