I forgot my p/word and cannot remember I purchased my desk…

Customer Question
I forgot my p/word...

I forgot my p/word and cannot remember I purchased my desk top ,computer four years ago, I am a novice and have no one to help me, Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I have a h.p.desk top and use Mozilloa Firefox. I am just a beginner 89 years old and forgot my p/word.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updaates that I have recorded.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to sign in as I have recd.important messages from my doctor

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Is it your email account you cannot access?