My Acer computer screen lowered down to the middle of the…

Customer Question
My Acer computer screen...

My Acer computer screen lowered down to the middle of the screen. Last night it went back to full screen but now it is half of a screen.

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

Acer, flat screen co Aspire 56000

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

How do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does your Aspire make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

4 techs! How did I get so lucky?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/5/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the operating system (such as Windows 10, 8 or 7) that is running on your computer?

Also, when did this issue first start?

Do you still need assistance?