I have purchased several audio books several days ago. They…

Customer Question
I have purchased several audio...
I have purchased several audio books several days ago. They do not show up on my Kindle 8
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. There may be several reasons you are not seeing an Audible Audiobook on your Kindle Fire. Please review the following, in order:

Ensure that your Kindle Fire is registered with your Audible/Amazon account.

Refresh your My Library page:

From the My Library screen, drag the gray slider at the top downward to reveal options.

Tap All Titles.

Tap Refresh in the top right corner.

Once it has completed, tap Refresh again.

Tap the Audible.com logo at the top of the My Library screen. Make sure that Not Started, In Progress, and Completed are checked.

Regards

Jins