Trying to recover my gmail of with pass word of Inez1943.

Customer Question
Trying to recover my...

Trying to recover my gmail of***@******.*** with pass word of Inez1943

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Can give you two numbers....9856438081 or9855036279

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks have info of trip to rep of Panama I need

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins