I just bought a new Lenovo Flex 5. How will it take to fully…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new Lenovo Flex 5. How long will it take to fully charge?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Flex?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flex? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, just getting started.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are there any updates I need to install and do I have temporary virus protection? I haven't decided on which brand or type I want to purchase.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

While I get you the charge time, have you powered on and used the laptop yet?