I have this message.

Customer Question
I have this message ...

I have this message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

C:\programfiles(86\sage50premiumaccountingversion2017\sage_SA.InteropToManagedUtil.dll

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've downloaded and installed Advanced File Fixer and then when that didn't work I went to the cmd in dos and tried sfc scan now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what I can do to fix this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Windows vista- home premium service pack 2

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

no
please answer my question

Is this error message showing when you open something? or the message is there every time? When this problem started?

only when i try to open my accounting package. it says Sage 50 Acctg [0027-rel\2017.2] has stopped working
hello?
are you going to answer my question?
are you still there?
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

i still need help but I will not let you take over my computer remotely

Did the program work previously?

what??

I am not sure what you mean by "yes, what"

my accounting program worked.

Have you tried a restore?

what is a restore
if you meant a restart, yes a few times

Click the Start button . In the search box, type System Restore then press enter.

Choose a different restore point.
Select a date before the issue. (Click on Show more Restore points)
Follow the prompts to restore your computer
Your computer will restart, after the restart try again.

have tried to restore at different restore points and it did not work, so tried to undo restore and now my computer says it can't load XPCOM.

You do not need to undo the restores.

Did the restores actually complete?

the computer did a restart too

Unfortunately, I will need to connect to your computer at this point.

how?

How what?

how do i get you to connect to my computer

Please send the offer for remote assistance

i can't open my email on that computer, it says the can't open XPCOM.
hello?? I can't load XPCOM. to send the remote assistance

You don't need to open your email -- You can go to www.justanswer.com on that computer

when I try to open the web browser on that computer it says it can't load XPCOM.