I bought a new phone needs to register i think. VTECH. Is…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new phone needs to register i think

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

VTECH

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech phone? What have you tried so far?

Is conected to the modem and elctric thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how about voice mail that i can hear it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Tip 1 of 1

Step 1: Place the handset in the base or charger. If PRESS FIND HS 4 SEC ON BASE does not appear on the screen after a few seconds, lift up handset and recradle it in the base or charger.
Step 2: On the telephone base, press and hold FIND HANDSET for approximately four seconds. Release FIND HANDSET once the IN USE light comes on.
After a while, the handset will emit a series of tones, and the newly registered handset will be assigned the lowest extension number not previously assigned to another system handset when successfully registered. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 if the handset does not successfully register to the telephone base within two minutes.

You can also watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV9rZ_cYcks

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.