I must have clicked on a free subscription link and now get…

Customer Question
My name is********@******.***. I...

My name is********@******.***. I must have clicked on a free subscription link and now get hundreds of E-Mails a day from all over the world. I am also using a E-Mail address from my old job. Should I change to G-mail and will it stop the subscription E-mails. What does it entail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I dont access g-mail. Only E-mail at the present time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have questions but am confused about the whole process. I think as we talk questions will arise

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you want to create new email?