This tablet shipped with pornographic photos in wallpaper,

This tablet shipped with...

This tablet shipped with pornographic photos in wallpaper, how can I get rid of them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

2days, tb-x304f

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

The pictures are in display, wallpapers. When I click on wallpapers a box called n my photos is on the bottom of the screen pictures are in tha

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to find how to delete

1/4/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Please ignore request for phone and remote support they are automated through the website and not sent by me.

Can you tell me the make and model of your tablet?

Lenovo tb-x304f

Like I mentioned ignore remote support request. I am not able to remote into your tablet. Please use the steps below to perform a factory reset of your tablet so that it will wipe any previous data and walk you through setting it up again.

Switch off the tablet.

Press and hold at the same time Volume UP and Power keys.

When the System Recovery screen appears use the Volume Up/Down keys for navigation and the Power On key for OK.

Choose "wipe data / factory reset", "Yes -- delete all user data", "reboot system now".

If this fixes your issue please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you.

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist