Tried calling 800 But I need customer code. Could not find…

Customer Question
Tried calling 800 But...

Tried calling 800 But I need customer code

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Could not find on website once I logged in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I call your office NO Answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Looked every where on website where I logged in Where can I find my code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
This is for the Square Reader product
I just want my Square Reader Customer number
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

I think this is how you obtain a Customer Number:

- Sign In to your Square account here: https://squareup.com/login?return_to=%2Fhelp%2Fcontact

- Click Contact Us

- ...and select the topic that matches your inquiry the best person. Or, if you have an issue that isn’t listed, click Other.

- If you can’t find your solution, select I Still Need Help.

- and then select Call Support to receive our phone number and your unique Customer Code.

If this isn't the Customer Number you need, then if you have just registered for Square service, try checking your email - a 'receipt' email will usually contain such 'Official Number' information. (If such an email that is a receipt for registering with Square, seems not to be in your Inbox of your email, try checking in your Junk or Spam email folders - it might perhaps have been sorted into such a folder by mischance. You will be able to spot it by the subject line and the From: address (which would be from Square, who else?)

Let me know whether that helps you with your question sufficiently, please... or if not, let me know, so that I can help you further.

Found my numberCancelThanks for your help

I'm glad to think that I helped with the problem. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.