I turn on my laptop and the screen does not turn on. Idk how…

Customer Question
I turn on my...

I turn on my laptop and the screen does not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Idk how do I find that

Technician's Assistant: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Yes the power light turns on and that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>