How do I find out if a grandmother is indian. How do you…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find out if a grandmother is indian

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do you find the indian information

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Family trees, person family and .surveys

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Census reports

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok thanks

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this concern, Could you please tell me what is the name of your grandmother?

s****************a and I am trying to get a indian card

or maybe her mother nancy E********* s*********** s***********

Could you please tell me whether your grandmother was in India? If yes, Do you remember which year?

no she was born in newton mo and died in goodman mo

It will take 7 years to get indian citizenship. May I know the reason why you are trying to find out whether your grandmother is Indian?

we are getting our indian card and we need our grandmother name to apply thanks

May I know what specific card are you trying to get?

your giving me the run around all im asking is how you find out how to find the indian information

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

that's what I thought you don't know
you can refund my $5.00 and cancel anything that was you signed me up for I will find out the information else where cancel