My SKYPE does not work. It says Oops, I give feedback, but…

Customer Question
Hi, My SKYPE does...

Hi, My SKYPE does not work. It says Oops, I give feedback, but you do not respond. I start again and it still does not work. It is very important to me to be able to be in touch with my children who live far away

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I do not know but maybe it needs an update. Can you do that for me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have described my problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried reinstalling the program?

Hi, I hope you can help me to perhaps update my skype and allow me to connect with my children
No I cannot pay
Can you help me?
What is happening?

Which Operating system are you running?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I do not know but maybe it needs anupdate. Can you do that for me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have described my problem.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I tried reinstalling the program but without success and could not seem to understand what was needed from me

Which Operating system are you running?

you can connect with me remotely.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me

I accept
I have already described my problem

Please accept the request to proceed with remote session, you do not have to write it that you accept rather you need to click the remote offer i sent to accept the offer then follow the steps here to connect with me

The problem is I cannot pay the 52 dollars
Does that mean that you cannot help me?

1. Uninstall Skype

2. Go to http://skype.com

3. Download the latest version and install it