It is not my computer but my google pixel phone. I can not…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer but my google pixel phone. I can not unlock my phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning but my phone is new and I was trying to learn the different ways to use. I was trying to open by either thumb print or voice. Now I cannot open.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I do a factory reset?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

On the lock screen, if you swipe up do you have the option to enter a pin number or draw a pattern?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just got this phone and why do I have to pay a $39.00 charge to fix it?

That is for an optional remote access service that would not help in this case so you can ignore it. This is JustAnswer, we are a paid support service, but you have already paid all you owe. On the lock screen, if you swipe up do you have the option to enter a pin number or draw a pattern?

no
I was able to enter a pin and I am unlocked

Great, now go to settings and you can remove the Finger print and voice unlocks in the "Security" section

Still with me?

Once you do this, you will be able to use your phone as you did normally.

Would you mind rating my service from 1-5 stars at the top of your screen?