I cannot load windows on Lenovo thinkpad reason: 1.Keyboard…

Customer Question
HI, I cannot load...

HI, I cannot load windows on Lenovo thinkpad reason: 1.Keyboard - inop. I am using external

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your ThinkPad?

2.Commands of the external are not recognized correctly - e.g. I press m, 2 signs and enter are read

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 No, no recent updates - It is a work tablet, I am not allowd to install or uninstall anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already requested a replacement - will be given on Sunday but wanted to back up my work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

3 days

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris