I caant get my news page as my home default it keeps coming…

Customer Question
I caant get my...

I caant get my news page as my home default it keeps coming up as Bing it said I ahd Two different ips running and went to Bing now I cant get my old home page back up?

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

I am trying to get my old news page to come up instead of Bing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A6 Vision AMD Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

WINDOWS 7 HPJUST HAPPENED TODAY SO NOTHING YET JUST FOUND THE MICROSOFT NUMER NOW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

ICANT SEEM TO DELETE MY ALREADY DELETED MESSAGES

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

J:ust happened today. the message said I had two IP's running differently and had no security then it changed the configuration on the home page to Bing
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which web browser are you using?

I am not sure which web browser I am using I have internet explorer if that helps microsof edge and google chrome
just want msnbc for my default instead of Bing also I need to start security was ;using avg which one is better can you set it up?
are you still going to help me please......
I never got an an answer. M aybe someone else can help me my home page said I had two PI s running that ;conflicted then my home page went out and Bing came up as my default page instead of msnbc then it said that my laptop is not secure can you help me please. I already paid the fee.

Sorry for the delay. Do you use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome most of the time?

Microsoft edge
I let my computer scan with a free scanner and now its telling me to uninstall av protection
any ideas? I think my computer was running two different scanners at the same time called them IP,s
i ran a free scanner but ot sure if i uninstalled the av
i never got an answer and i paid the fee whats the deal?