I broke my phone today so i cant access my account. Around…

Customer Question
I broke my phone...

I broke my phone today so i cant access my account

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Around 12

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I shattered the screen the only thing i can do is except phone calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That i need to access my account via password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

i dont know

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris