Its been an age since i used paypal and now consequently…

Customer Question
Its been an age...

Its been an age since i used paypal and now consequently forgot my login and password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Three to four years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Tried my login that i thought ni used last i can provide my name if that helps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, ill have to create a new password ***** i dont recall that either and the notebook i logged the information into i cant locate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen