My iPhone, I need my password for apple pay, I don't know…

Customer Question
My iPhone, I need...

My iPhone, I need my password ***** apple pay, I don't know it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't have any idea

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No do I need to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What is the email used for apple id?

I cant view answer on my phone because it needs password
what do I do now

do you have a computer connected to internet i can send you the reset steps.

i can reset it for you if you have a computer

i will accept your remote service offer as it will expire let me know if we can continue now.