I cant sign, when i open mail to get number and try to go…

Customer Question
I cant sign, when...

I cant sign, when i open mail to get number and try to go back to sign in , its gone, is there any way I can talk to you on phone, hard for me to type

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Dont remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont guess

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

I dont have a cell phone can you call me or can I call you

you are unable to sign in to which account?

Phone call and remote assistance is an additional service.

You can let me know the issue first then we can decide if you need a phone service or a remote assistance to fix the issue.

no, I thought I was talking to microsoft
microsoft

Just Answer is a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you in the future with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

I made a mistake, I need to cancel my free trial, ok
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Andy, Computer Consultant