Need owners manuel c d player model1080p9xaa plus remote.

Customer Question
Need owners manuel c...

Need owners manuel c d player model1080p9xaa plus remote

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung approx. 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

Lost operating manuel and remote when we moved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will it cost

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!