My internet does not work. I can’t use my internet. Model no…

Customer Question
My internet does not...

My internet does not work

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

I can’t use my internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model no is VE 427,where can I see the os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I tried to restart it, turn it off, nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I would like my internet works, I have some paper works to do.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of internet do you have?

e.g. cellular or broadband?

Are you using a wireless router? If so, what is the make and model number of it, and what is the status of the lights on it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.