I NEED A BLIZZARD CODE TO PLAY WARCRAFT. CAN YOU HELP ME…

Customer Question
HI. I...

HI. I NEED A BLIZZARD CODE TO PLAY WARCRAFT. CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

A BLIZZARD CODE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MSI FX72O

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

JUST TODAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help !

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can retrieve Warcraft codes at:

https://us.battle.net/wow-legacy-code/en/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------