I had to take my phone in to get something off as i wasn’t…

Customer Question
Hi.. I had to...

Hi.. I had to take my phone in to get something off as i wasn’t able to talk or search on it, and now I am having to enter my email. However, I cannot remember what my password ***** ***** my gmail account. Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is fine.. I am at home, on my iPad. But, when I try to put my password ***** to get my phone to be usable, I am not being successful

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Um, no, I don’t think so. I just need to either get my password ***** change it. Also, when I get on my iPad, or even search the web on my phone, I am always getting a key code. I do not want these

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Maybe I will just go to my email on my iPad and see if I can retrieve my password ***** maybe just change it. Sorry for inconveniencing you,
Just refund my $5
how long does it take to get an answer so I can get my password, or change it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

If you have access to the browser from another device or a computer, please go to this recovery link to reset your password https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I changed my password ***** I was waiting on a response from you. I don’t need your assistance, thank you