A lot of problems and several attempts at fixing them

Customer Question
A lot of problems...

A lot of problems and several attempts at fixing them including trying to contact windows office after dealing with helpful office person. She said after getting access to my computer, which I allowed, that there was nothing wrong with my computer or office it was windows. Something that she had never encountered before.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I cannot sign into Windows solitaire nor HP which also asks me to sign in. I did seek help from Reimage but not too far along I decided that I could not trust them.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the version of Windows?

HP Pavilion 500 PC series. Windows 8.1 because I found Windows 10 very confusing - tried twice.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes many! I started having noticeable trouble when I purchased my new office. Later, a few weeks ago, I updated my drivers from Hewlett Packard but after that I lost all sound from my computer. They said it was my problem but google indicates this is a recurring problem when updating drivers using 8.1. Trying to sort this out I bumped into reimage and they started but I asked them to stop when they wanted more money and sneered at other options for solving my virus problems which apparently I have too. They put my computer on safe mode. Since then it is better, prior to that I was getting a box saying you are running out of space but your office person said there was lots of space - to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If I have to pay, strongly prefer paying microsoft -running out of trust for other "Help Gurus".

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What specific error messages or problems are you having?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.