When I forward some E-mails they go thru but there is no…

Customer Question
When I forward some...

When I forward some E-mails they go thru but there is no content

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Long time. I don,t know what to try

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

which program are you using to manage emails?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do I know ?

What icon do you click on to run the program to access emails? It should also be in the about / help section of the program.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no 39
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all I want is G-mail off my computor
Andy, Computer Consultant