Help me with my Tracfone. Zte quartz. Nothing is w rong, dec…

Customer Question
Help me with my...

Help me with my Tracfone.

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Zte quartz

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Quartz? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is w rong, dec 30 transfer one to another paid for 1300 min plus what I had $90+ nothine work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help with good to go.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.