Why does chrome remote desktop not load on my laptop. I used…

Customer Question
Why does chrome remote...

Why does chrome remote desktop not load on my laptop. I used it one time and now it will not load.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Hold on

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

HP windows platform

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi Customer,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please let me know exactly what happens and whether you are receiving any error messages.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I I have no idea why it's not loading there should be no additional uploads on my computer or updates that have happened but it is blocked by some kind of firewall or software

Can you try to right click it and choose "run as administrator". Let me know if that works.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert