I changed my address from to and canceled out and I got an…

Customer Question
I changed my address...

I changed my address from***@******.*** to***@******.*** and canceled out***@******.*** and I got an ok.... but I have no gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac book pro

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Keep going thru google and I get the welcome etc finally reentered signing up and the form indicates that [email protected] was used

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happens if you try to log in here with your email address? Click on the link below

https://www.google.com/gmail/