It is my phone I am trying to login to my google account…

Customer Question
It is my phone...

It is my phone I am trying to login to my google account after changing my password ***** says wait 24hrs please help

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Around 6pm 02Jan

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes that is the problem i did a reset

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, how do you have reset the phone?