I ordered your get slim 365,. i just got it today, i want to…

Customer Question
I ordered your...

I ordered your get slim 365,. i just got it today, i want to send it back for a refund as i can not afford it. i did not open the package. and im returning the pills please refund my visa card ending in 3403. dick bottcher. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Slim? What have you tried so far?

This is my first bottle, i just want a refund i have already put it in the mailbox

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

Thank you i just received it , and it has not been opened. so it will be mailed back on 1//4/18

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: jamiep-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
jamiep-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.