I'm interested in opening an personal acct on your 365

Customer Question
I'm interested in opening...

I'm interested in opening an personal acct on your 365 model

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Where do I get that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I simple program showed up on my computer, I tried it a few days but now it is saying I must buy the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I see there are several options and I just want a simple system to help me get my personal matter in order.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to create an email account?

I smell a rat. Don’t charge anything to my c/c

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>