I am trying to reach someone in customer service to call me…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reach someone in customer service to call me at(###) ###-####about setting up an account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hewitt packard

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have gotten as far as you sending me a code # that i did not receive please to mw email***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.