Rec. Received notice from PayPal that they were going to…

Customer Question
Received notice from PayPal...

Received notice from PayPal that they were going to send Meredith Corporation $15.00 for renewal of Traditional Home Mag., and I do not want to renew it. The transaction ID is 7FJ25146DW507791L.Can you cancel this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

My previous Visa card was compromised and I did call PayPal and gave them the new number. I think this might be the problem. The previous card ended in 4016, the new one ends in 4397. Does my account reflect this change?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I just spoke with the publishing company and resolved the problem. Please delete my request and have a nice day.
I do not need remote control assistance.